- Five names you go by:
Sierra, Mia, Mom, Seeester and Waaaaah!
- Three things you are wearing right now:
Yoga pants, Tank Top and a smile
- Two things you want very badly at the moment:
to be packed already, and the home remodel done when I get back.
- Three people who will probably fill this out or maybe will or maybe won’t:
Tiffany, Shiloh, Tricia
- Two things you did last night:
Dropped off Christmas gifts to neighbors and stayed up way too late.
- Two things you ate today:
Rice Crispy Treats and Chicken Marinara Bake
- Two people you last talked to on the phone:
Mom and Meadow
- Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
Travel 3000 miles alone with 2 kids under 3yrs old, and sleep well when I get there.
- Two longest car rides:
I drove3705.54 miles
from L.A. to Anchorage in 2005 when I was 5 months pregnant. Fun trip.
- Two of your favorite beverages:
water with lemon and hazelnut latte.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
I saw this over at Smile, Play, Dream, and thought I would play along