Monday, February 19, 2007

Unusual Things About Me

I was tagged by Emily to share 6 unusual things about me. Well, I must admit that I had a bit of a tough time picking things that were blog appropriate, but I have narrowed it down to these few.

In the spirit of listing my top tens, I figured I would post them all up here and let you pick which 6 you like the best.



Top Ten Most Unusual Things About Me
  1. I climbed a 14,000 ft peak
  2. I backpacked over 300 miles (not on the same trip)
  3. I served a mission in Africa and Europe
  4. I speak 2 languages fluently and understand 2 more
  5. I lost over 100 lbs last year
  6. The mountains are my favorite refuge
  7. Death by polar bear and exposure are real dangers in my day-to-day life
  8. Exotic dance is my new favorite indoor workout
  9. Everything I swore I would never do, I have done
  10. It is my dream to build and run a successful family adventure lodge

I tag Tori

5 comments:

1tiredmama said...

I love your list! Now I have to think! Maybe I should ask my husband. I am sure he could come up with more than 6 weird things about me.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You make my life look boring. I wouldn't call you unusual but very interesting.

Emily said...

Fun list.

How did you get to serve in Africa and Europe?

Awesome dream!

Sierra said...

The Portugal Lisbon South Mission icluded a former Portuguese colony off the coast of west Africa. I spent 9 months just outside of Lisbon and 5 months on the main island of a small 3rd-world country, Cape Verde. Amazing experience!

My Rags to Riches said...

Good job on the list! Emily tagged me to, but I haven't been gotten it together yet. You're list is impressive!!