Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaia!

I can't believe it has been 2 years since you came into my world and flipped it on its side. You were a fire cracker from the very start and have kept me on my toes every since. You filled this last year with lots of laughs and a few amazing insights, and you never cease to amaze me with your courage and resourcefulnesses.

You mastered the art of climbing before you could walk and now I can barely keep up with you. Most of the time, I am in love with your eagerness to play, and I always get a kick out of your determination for independence. I just hope your strong will brings you more of what you really want than the trouble you seem to find yourself in, and your sense of independence fills your life with friendship and adventure.



You have taught me to forgive, relax, search for meaning and discover like I have never done before. You have taught me to both live in the moment and think more carefully about tomorrow.I am stronger and better than I have ever been because of you and I can't wait to grow and learn with you as you become the strongest and best you can be. I am excited to discover the world again from a new and more perfect perspective. Thanks for being you and making me a better me!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAIA!
I LOVE YOU CRAZY!!!

5 comments:

Nate and Lalani said...

Happy Birthday to Kaia! lol nate, lalani, jackson and samuel

NicciN said...

Happy Birthday Kaia! I love the photos. So cute.

Squish said...

Too cute!!!

Congrats on a heathly and happy little girl!

Kuwaitia said...

Such cute pictures! What a sweet birthday wish!

Slackermommy said...

She's a doll baby! Happy Belated Birthday, Kaia!