Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Inner Rock Chick

I found this on Smile Play Dream and thoguht it was so much fun. I am Pink! I think it is fitting for my inner true self. But I don't think I let her out quite enough. We shall see about changing that for a new year resolution. Formy 30th year of living on this earth I will be tough, sexy, tough, soulful and TOUGH! I don't mind if guys are both attracted and afraid of me, but I think I should really stick with more natural hair colors. Pink is sexy with pink hair, but I don't think I'm quite tough enough to pull it off.
You Are Pink!

Tough. Sexy. Tough. Soulful. Tough.
Guys are both attracted and scared of you.
"I've been the girl with her skirt pulled high
Been the outcast never running with mascara eyes"

3 comments:

NicciN said...

That's cool. Good luck letting your inner Pink out.

My Rags to Riches said...

Sounds fun, I'll have to check it out!

Jen said...

I think I can see some Pink in you! Good for you! Mine is Sheryl Crow.