Sunday, March 23, 2008

De-Stressing Meme

Nicci Tagged me at Smile, Play Dream for Five ways you like to de-stress, relax, wind down or kick back." So here goes.

  1. When Ben is home, put the kiddo to bed early!
  2. Play with dog and kiddo outside. (any temp above 40 is perfect.)
  3. Blogging and catching up with fam and friends.
  4. Head out on a hiking adventure just about anywhere.
  5. Watching Nature out my living room window. (I especially like the birds, squirrels, moose, snow falling, melting or blowing in chunks off the big trees… yes, it's true, we STILL have snow.)

I tag Kimmy P. at Ex Libris Lady, Cousin Kimmy at A Million Moments and Cousin Karin at Short and Sweet.

2 comments:

Karin said...

I will be sure to post mine this week! I have so much to blog lately and will finally have a moment to do so this week hopefully!

Squish said...

Very cool - watching nature is a blessing, especially when you are surrounded by it!