Wednesday, April 23, 2008

6 UnimportantThings

I was tagged by Smile, Play, Dream to divulge 6 unimportant things about myself.

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.

Here goes:

My driveway is a giant mud pit that requires a little creative driving to get through on my way in and out.
I have moved more than 35 times including locations on 3 different continents and 4 of the 5 world climate zones.
I hate it when other people are late... but can't for the life of me make it anywhere on time.
I love Nature, but tend to be bored with the ordinary.
My life story is riddled with mistakes, but I really don't regret any of them.
I prefer to be naked, but don't have the body or live in the climate to get away with it.


I tag

Chiara
Kendi
Jenn
Karin
Kimmy P
Aubry

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Hey Sierra! It's cousin Kendi:) I changed my blog to invited readers only because a wierdo commented-but I don't think I have your email address! Would you please email me at noahandkendra@msn.com? then you can get in!-thanks, kendi:)

Seth Washburn said...

hahahaha! I prefer to be naked too, but don't have the body for it either...although i might have the climate! my husband told me after i got married that i was a closet nudist! :)

Seth Washburn said...

Oh yeah, that was Tiffany...not Seth. I always do that!

Chiara said...

oh great! Thanks! My first tag....hum....things like this stress me out....I'll get to it soon.