Tuesday, April 1, 2008

On-Line Photo Contest Boo Boo

I thought a little contest would be kind of fun. I didn't expect to win, but thought it would be a fun little experiment. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a marketing blitz nightmare. Sorry to all who wasted time digging through piles of ads and shelling out information to marketing companies trying to do me a favor. If it did work for you without too much trouble, I thank you. If you tried and were frustrated by the stupidity of this site, I apologize.



Kaia IS IN A $2500 PHOTO CONTEST THIS MONTH AND NEEDS YOUR VOTE!

I just entered Kaia in the Great American Photo Contest. The baby photo with the most votes this month wins $2,500 (that could be a nice amount to put away now for college!!).

Please don't bother going through all the hoops the site has set up to bombard you with ads. :O


3 comments:

NicciN said...

I love the photo. I tried to vote, but couldn't find her picture. Sorry it didn't turn out as you had hoped.

Chiara said...

OUCH!! I couldn't imagine the mess foundation could make...you are right...Mack's tissue mess was NOTHING! Again...I think someone upstairs knows I couldn't handle girls!! ;)-

Anonymous said...

I had good intentions of voting until I got freaked out about all the ads. She certainly is a cutie. It's too bad those types of sites prey on proud parents.