Saturday, May 3, 2008

Unconsious Mutterings

I found this on Smile, Play, Dream and thought it would be kind of fun. To play along click here.

  1. State :: Of mind
  2. Lively :: Conversation (does 2-year-old jibberish count? It's definitely lively, but is it really conversation?)
  3. Valet :: Parking (now where would I go that would even have a valet option?... hummm.)
  4. Traction :: Device
  5. Official :: Basketball Ref.
  6. Red hot :: Chili Peppers (I really like their new cd!)
  7. Powder :: Puff Football
  8. Replies :: E-mail
  9. Flagrant :: Foul (humm, you would think I was a sports fan, but alas, I watch home improvement shows. misleading, I know... maybe I need to jock it up a little and get out of my flower beds.)
  10. Tweet :: ..ie bird

This has been kind of surprising. I can't just go from one word to the next without trailing off into a tangent of other thoughts. I realize now that I may have been suppressing my inner athlete. Nothing like a big pregnant belly to lose my foothold on staying in shape... oh well, I can't be pregers forever. 11 weeks and counting!

4 comments:

Chiara said...

Oh stop...you are still a total babe...you've just forgotten that because you are pregnant! ;)- I'm up for jumping cliffs, jeeping, and playing with whoever will play with me! So get that baby out and come to Utah already! ;)-

Chiara said...

Oh...do you know if you are having a girl or boy? Have I missed that announcement somewhere along the way?

My Rags to Riches said...

I was wondering the same thing, do you know if you are having a boy or a girl yet?

My Rags to Riches said...

Wow, it's getting close, I can't believe they still aren't certain about the sex. I guess that makes it a little more exciting though. My email is ms.mhill@gmail.com