Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Meme for You

I've been tagged by Shiloh and have been in a bit of a blog funk, so here goes.

Five Things to do on my List today
1. Make a baby
2. Keep Kaia from picking up any more bees
3. Try to keep from having those yucky contractions (at least till Ben get's home)
4. Play fetch with Nui for a few minutes so he doesn't feel so neglected
5. Try my best to keep my sanity

Snacks I Enjoy
1. Anything Chocolate
2. Fresh fruit... especially nectarines and berries
3. Crunchy, salty things like popcorn, chips and pretzels

Things I would do if I were a Millionaire
1. Remodel and pay off the house
2. Contribute to non-profit organizations that help women and children
3. Invest in something solid (if anyone knows of anything in this economy, let me know)

Places I have lived
1. Provo, UT
2. At 10,000 ft elevation in Elk Meadows, CO
3. Montrose, CO
4. Midway, UT
5. Albuquerque, NM
6. Beaverton, Banks and Portland, OR
7. Seward, Anchorage, Barrow and Wasilla, AK
8. Vincennes, IL
9. Lisbon, Amora and Arrentella Portugal
10. Santiago, Cabo Verde

Bad habits I have
1. Eating too much
2. Not sticking to a schedule
3. Biting off more than I can chew

Jobs I have held
1. Retail Clerk
2. Tour Guide / Deck Hand
3. River Guide
4. Program Director for Outdoor Adventures
5. Missionary / Clergy
6. Public Relations Director
7. Mom

I now tag: Christina, Kim and Kendi

2 comments:

NicciN said...

Thinking of you. How was living in Portugal? My great-great grandfather came to the US from Portugal. I always wanted to visit.

Crystal said...

Hey girl. We miss you guys!!! Can't wait til we have these kids and can hang out again. Hope you get to feeling better.