Sunday, August 31, 2008

While The Cat's Away...

I think that Kaia has figured out that Mommy tolerates a LOT more than Daddy does when it comes to play time and messes. I don't like the messes, but some things are just messes and not worth getting all bent up about... THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM!

While posting the last blog, Kaia found her way here. Literally, only 10 feet away from me, but behind my back. I would have found her eventually... like when I turned around... but what gave her away was the smell of the Listerine she had sprayed from her lofty perch all over my entire kitchen! What's ironic is that it was placed there to be out of her reach.
Dang if that girl isn't sneaky! I figure if I can hear her, she's safe... well, not any more!
ALL THE MORE REASON TO GET THOSE DANG STAIRS OUT OF MY KITCHEN!!!

Just in case you are wondering, our building permit was approved and we will be starting the addition to remove those stairs before winter. Also, the Listerine was in the spray bottle because it is a good mosquito repellent. Mix it 1 part Listerine to about 10 parts water in a spray bottle and it works like a charm. Much better than OFF, but still not fun to have all over the kitchen.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Hmm...she sounds a bit mischevious. I think I might know where she gets it from!

NicciN said...

LOL. Gotta love their ingenuity.

Squish said...

Too cute and too funny - what a little she-devil! I love it!

My Rags to Riches said...

My goodness, she is a little monkey! That is how my little Ethan is. I swear he can find a way to climb up anything and he is only 20 months! Great I'm in for it.

Tiffany W. said...

Oh my! i think i may have had a heart attack. :) They do it once they think they can do it a hundred times.