Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Some Fun Tests

Smile, Play, Dream posted some fun test results and I couldn't help but take them just for fun. Actually, it was a fun way to post a blog without having to think to hard.


Your Brain's Pattern



Your mind is a firestorm - full of intensity and drama.
Your thoughts may seem scattered to you most of the time...
But they often seem strong and passionate to those around you.
You are a natural influencer. The thoughts you share are very powerful and persuading.


I don't know how influential I am, but I do have a firestorm of thought that are very scattered... I don't know if that is a good thing. I never figured myself for a drama fiend, but I guess I do have a flare for it.
____________________________________________________




You Are An Exclamation Point



You are a bundle of... well, something.
You're often a bundle of joy, passion, or drama.
You're loud, brash, and outgoing. If you think it, you say it.
Definitely not the quiet type, you really don't keep a lot to yourself.
You're lively and inspiring. People love to be around your energy.
(But they do secretly worry that you'll spill their secrets without even realizing it.)
You excel in: Public speaking
You get along best with: the Dash

Humm, no surprises here.
________________________________________________



You Are a Realist



You don't see the glass as half empty or half full. You see what's exactly in the glass.
You never try to make a bad situation seem better than it is...
But you also never sabotage any good things you have going on.
You are brutally honest in your assessments of situations - and this always seems to help you cope.


This was interesting. I don't know how "real" my perspective is, but I do call it like I see it.

1 comment:

NicciN said...

I had the same feeling -- it was nice to be able to post without having a lot of brain energy.