Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Better Beach Days and Farty Smells

Today was a much warmer and more beautiful day so we headed out to the beach again for some play time after dinner. Kaia had a great time playing in the sand and discovering interesting tiny plants and rocks and beach debris.

It is so fun to see her play so well with Daddy and reach out to everyone extending her energetic "HIEEEE" with her most contageous smile and wave. One of these days, I will get a picture of that. I just find that if she sees the camera, she wants it IMMEDIATELY and the contageous smile becomes a whiny "WANNIT! WANNIT!"



It is amazing to me how much spunk and personality she has. Already I can tell that she has a way with people and really loves interaction with kids and the elderly. It will be interesting to see how that plays out in her development.



_________________________________________________
On another completely unrelated note, I can't figure out for the life of me what is causing the most terrible gas I have ever had in my whole life. I've got the burps and the farts and I have NEVER suffered like this before. I think it might have something to do with green onions or eggs, but I am definitely going to stay away from those for a while to see if it helps out. Thank the lucky stars there was a strong wind on the beach today! Sorry Hubby and Kaia for the farty smell. I try to be discrete, but there is no hiding this kind of funk and keeping it in would pop me open like a pilsbury dough tube.

No comments: