Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lastnights' Performance


I don't know what it is about bed time, but around 7:30 Kaia just gets so silly. It's like the curtain is raised on a mini comedy show and she litterally bounces off the walls in giggles, trips over herself and gets into everything! Lastnights' performance included the following acts: Big Daddy Clown Boots, Excerpts from Beavis and Butthead (which she has never seen, but Daddy taught her "cornhollio"), and Base Jumping (from a chair).
We all have a great time at every performance, but I can't help but wonder what brings it on.
Is it just the over tired phase gone silly? Is it a desire to impress Daddy and get his undivided attention? Is it the midnight sun messing with her sleep time or is it just her way of interacting during "family time?" I may never solve this mystery, but I have to appreciate her creativity and undeniable ability to entertain herself and everyone else.

1 comment:

NicciN said...

Gotta love it. Kids can be so funny.

Today my son got me laughing since he showed interest in underwear for the very first time. However, he wanted to wear it on top of his diaper and shorts. I didn't want to give him a bad association to underwear, so I let him go out like that. (Yeah, I am one of those moms.) So funny.