Sunday, May 27, 2007

Gratitude Sunday: MoJo

Today I am grateful for my MoJo, the magical motivation and guts to stick to my nutrition and work out programs. The truth is that lately it has all but dissappeared. I am only 3 weeks into an 8-week project, and I’m already sneaking goodies. Any little carb is my temptation, and I just can’t find it in me to get my butt out there on those stairs for my workout.

What I can’t figure out is why the mystical powers of motivation can be there so strong one day, and be MIA the very next. Why is it that acquiring healthy habits is so much harder than acquiring unhealthy ones?

At any rate, today I am feeling grateful for the MoJo all together. Whether I have it or not, I know that it is out there and it is what makes dreams come true. I am confident that I will get it back, but if any of you know how I can get it back in time to train enough for the Hard Rock, let me know.

1 comment:

Slackermommy said...

Send some Mojo my way! It seems the older I get the worse my cravings are.