Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Funny Meme

I found this great meme and tag Tori to google her name + the word "needs" and record the top 10 things that google thinks she needs. Kimmy, you are not off the hook yet; you still owe me your meme for real mom.

When I googled my middle name + the word "needs," I found the following:
  1. Mia needs an airport authority: Or at least the airport authority benefits to fly outta here regularly
  2. Mia needs a home that would give her lots of pampering and care: Our own home would be nice
  3. Mia needs to work on an international scale: Running an adventure lodge would bring in international business
  4. Mia need help: Some may say professional help :)
  5. Mia needs a bag including "sparklies": Every woman needs a good bag with sparklies
  6. Mia needs to hear Peppermint Gondry: I was curious and clicked on the link, it's a list of songs most of which I have heard. Appearantly there are a few more I should look up and listen to before I have an unfortunate run-in with a steam roller.
  7. Mia needs an "R" rating: Sometimes I do... depends on the day.
  8. Mia needs a professional and welcomming web site: YES, I am actually trying to build one for the city of Barrow to be a one-stop source of information. It's called Tundra Trax. Fun little project, but I don't know what I am doing.
  9. Mia needs a clock for the time machine: Well, I don't know what time I would travel to, so this one can wait.
  10. Mia needs a Ninja Burger Shirt: What is a ninja burger?

1 comment: