Monday, August 20, 2007

Decision Drought

I don't know what the hell is goin' on here. I haven't been able to make a decision to save my life and it isn't just big things, it is little things. Do you want to have a diet coke or full octane coke? Ohh... ummm... uhh... Would you like to write about what happened this week, an interesting topic or just not write? Ohhh... ummm.... I haven't written in a while... uhh!

It's even Gratitude Sunday and though I have much to be grateful for, there isn't much that has happened recently to make any one of them stand out above the others. I could write about them all, but prioritizing them would require making a decision... dammit.

It is so unlike me to not know what I want. I am always so opinionated and can at least come up with a preference on an impulse. But lately, it's like I suddenly lost all cognative skills. I don't even remember the last time this happened to me... oh wait... Am I pregnant?!?!

You know the crazy thing, I think I would be happy either way... talk about indecision! Could this be a change of seasons thing a PMS gig or is this all just crazy talk? Ohh... ummm... uhh... I dunno.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA before I even read the last line of paragraph four, I was TOTALLY going to leave you a "maybe you're pregnant" comment.

The mind goes first, I'm tellin' ya!

NicciN said...

Indecision is rough especially when it usually is so easy. Hope you find your way back soon, but at least in the meantime you seem content to go with the flow wherever it may lead. I feel a sense of excitement -- like maybe you are gearing up for a new chapter.

Anonymous said...

Pregnancy was the first thought that came to mind.