Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Next Doritos Mascot

This is what happens when I put Daddy on bedtime duty. Nice work Honey! All she needs now is the remote control and a beer bottle. If my baby is the next Dorito's mascot, he is going to have some serious explaining to do.

The best part is that he is sleeping so soundly with his legs hanging ½ off the bed in the position he happened to plop down in. On the bright side, he did get her changed into her pj’s and into bed before passing out. It cracks me up that he picked the pj's with the little pink pig on the front and there she was pigging out in them.

I'm just glad that everyone played hard today and should sleep really well tonight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha! So cute! Such a dad thing to do. It reminds me of when Braedon was just starting on solids and I had to visit a friend in the hospital. He ate nothing but Cheerios for 12 straight hours because Jordon claims he didn't know what else was okay. Ha ha! :p

NicciN said...

So cute! Gotta love dads.