Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Anniversary Challenge

Our 5-year anniversary is comming up this month, and I have NO idea what to do in a tiny town on the Arctic. I would really like to surprise hubby with something fun and sexy, but we are saving up for a house and gettin' out of here isn't financially wise.

I could get access to a reliable 4-wheeler, but we do that every weekend and it really isn't special without a neat place to go or something fun to do. Maybe we could get a sitter for Kaia and head out to the point for a picnic and some beach combing. I thought about trying to get freaky someplace new or risky, but there aren't any bushes, it's still really cold, it doesn't get dark and kids run around anywhere we could get to until all hours of the night.

I guess we could bring a lot of blankets and go WAY out somewhere off the road/ trail systems. It would be really fun and extreemely risky, but if we got caught Ben would never live that down at the station... I think he could actually lose his job if he got charged with indescent exposure and even if he didn't, it just doesn't look good in the PR department. So here I am, back to square one in brainstorming something up.

I need your help! What can I do that is fun and sexy on a budget? Any ideas would be great.

3 comments:

Squish said...

5th anniversary is traditionally wood. Sounds like you might have some of that around to work with, or you could do a sexy game with a take-off on the term "wood". Good luck and congrats on 5 years!

Sierra said...

Thanks Squish. We may have to do the beach combing thing because there are no trees within a 200 miles of here and the only way it gets here is by ocean current. We could have fun with the "wood" game. Thanks for the ideas.

NicciN said...

Sexy, what's that? I feel like so the wrong person to ask about this these days.

If I can find my copy of 101 NIGHTS OF GRRREAT SEX that I got from here (http://www.goodvibes.com/),I should be able to send you a creative idea. Sadly I have no clue where it is, but I will let you know. It might do me some good to find it too! :)