Thursday, August 2, 2007

Meme Me

I was tagged by K.B. Squared to do this enlightening little meme and wanted to pass along the fun. I am actually surprised that I haven’t been sent to “room 101” wherever and whatever that is, or at least been violently shaken to the point of removing me from off the face of the Earth anyway. At any rate, I hope to read the fun memes of Slacker Moms R Us and Ex Libris Lady. Other cool bloggers who have posted this meme are Bossy Mom, K.B. Squared and Smile, Play, Dream.

Four Things That Should Go Into Room 101 and Be Removed From the Face of the Earth:
1. Anything Teletubbie
2. War and Oppression
3. Processed “Diet” Food
4. Disease

Three Things That People Do That Make You Want to Shake Them Violently
1. Nag to do things that they don’t want to do for themselves (pushy hypocrisy)
2. Pushing their beliefs on others in attempt to change them (forceful arrogance)
3. Endangering the well being of others for their own gratification (reckless selfishness)

Two Things You Find Yourself Moaning About
1. Boredom
2. Loneliness

1 Thing the Above Answers Tell You About Yourself
I really gotta get out more… preferably during teletubbie broadcasts, and all those damn fast and snacky food commercials so that I can have some adventure, meet new people and avoid the following:

  • punishing myself with processed diet food after bingeing on unsatisfying substitutes for the snacky foods I really wanted and didn't have around
  • nagging my hubby to be more active when I, myself, am in bed
  • phonecalls from Mom that end in me aggressively pushing her to change what she CAN control vs. boobing about what she can't
  • and recklessly endangering the well being of anyone within throwing distance or ear shot when I go ballistic and wage war on the 4 walls that oppress me for too many consecutive days.

1 comment:

Slackermommy said...

This is my kind of meme! I'll try to get to it this weekend. Great answers.