Saturday, August 4, 2007

Weekend Confessions: Initiating Play Time

I have been frustrated with not getting a lot of Hubby’s attention during his work week, especially since he started working graves and we replace each other in the bed. But I’ve been even more frustrated that he’s not picking up on my not-so-subtle hints that I need some bedroom action.

Actually, I don't discriminate against other rooms of the house, but he wasn’t biting on anything I was putting out there; believe me, I was putting it out there. This morning I just got desperate enough to flat out ask him. “Honey, I know you’re tired, but I really need some action. Can I have my way with you?”

It was a good day.

1 comment:

NicciN said...

:)

Great job asking for what you want directly. My husband always tells me that men have a hard time catching onto hints, so it is good to ask directly.